If the Hindustani half of the Subcontinent suffers from Casteocracy and the Pakistani half plagued by Mullahocracy (the semantic divide of Greater India into it’s two parts) what of the Buddhist third (sum is always greater than its parts*)?
Anyway it seems the Buddhist states (Bhutan, Burma and Sri Lanka) are still nursing from the wipeout in South Asia millennia ago by Muslims & Hindus by responding with a bit of their own parochialism:
* South Asian nations are divided as follows:
- 1 Hindu majority nation (India),
- 1 Hindu nation (Nepal)
- 1 Muslim majority nation (Bangladesh)
- 2 Islamic Republics (AfPak; 3 if we include UN’s definition of Iran as part of South Asia)
- 1 Buddhist Kingdom (Bhutan)
- 1 Buddhist (or Buddhist majority) country (Sri Lanka)
- 1 Buddhist majority country (Burma)
Also Christians in Pakistan:
How many likes for This ??
No windows, no lights, no fans, But people are busy Praising God