Another BP Podcast is up. You can listen on Libsyn, Apple, Spotify, and Stitcher (and a variety of other platforms). Probably the easiest way to keep up the podcast since we don’t have a regular schedule is to subscribe to one of the links above!
You can also support the podcast as a patron. The primary benefit now is that you get the podcasts considerably earlier than everyone else. This website isn’t about shaking the cup, but I have noticed that the number of patrons plateaued a long time ago.
I would though appreciate more positive reviews! Alton Brown’s “Browncast” has 30 reviews on Stitcher alone! Help make us the biggest browncast! At least at some point.
This episode Razib has a very wide-ranging discussion with economist Abhinav Prakash.
– The culture of UP
– The economic policy of the BJP
– The role of Hindu identity in India culture
– The long-term prospects of Hindu-Muslim amity in UP
– Regional differences within India
– The “Maratha mindset”
– Now non-Brahmin/Bania Hindus are changing the nature of Hindu nationalism today from what it has traditionally been.