Maybe he should do us all a favour and do what his fellow countryman Avici did a year back (and seems to be a Scandinavian trait).
- “Guess to beat one Swedish boy you need a billion Asians.”
- “All it took was a massive corporate entity with every song in Bollywood.”
- He then tries to allege corruption of T-Series (second 48-1.10). Usual coloniser tactic when they get jealous of Brown Success (as though they didn’t simply rape and conquer the world).
- He then calls Bangladesh, Indian, which of course is not an insult but is a deliberate ignorance (Bangladesh fought a long and bloody war to be considered it’s own 1971 nation).
- Minute 2:02 he refers to defecation assuming a joke on India’s open defecation rates.
- Then he dares to have the temerity to educate South Asians, who are probably the world’s greatest wordsmiths on the distinction between defamation and defecation. To paraphrase they were savages while we were busy composing the Vedas and the Avestas not to mention the Quran, which probably has no literary equivalent the world over (Muhammad may have been a sick pedo but he seemed a pretty decent poet).
- Did you know that Indians have poo-poo in their brains?
- Then some long orange haired junkie sings, How about next you figure out how to fix the caste system?
- Maybe all those ads will solve your crippling poverty.
India should revoke all Swedish visas to India immediately and force the Swedish government to make this piece of trash to apologise forwith.
The problem with India(ns) their sense of izzat is only activated when Pakistan and Islam comes into the fore. Even though Islam is a disgusting religion what I admire about Muslims is that they don’t allow their Izzat to be tread upon; they are either feared or respected.
What is the point of Shining India if such a humiliating video can be made.
I had written the below post and then Vidhi sent me the above link. Unfortunately this is very par for the course for upper-caste Indians, they are putty when it comes to their “Aryan” kin in the West.
We were at MJ’s birthday drinks at the Eagle, which is a very famous pub (Watson & Crick announced their theft there). Vidhi mentioned to me that she heard an “Indian/Pakistani” man tell 2 white people (man and woman) that “brown people breed like rabbits.” I immediately told V that I could put my bottom dollar that the offender in question would have been Indian not Pakistani. Pakistan has an inferiority complex when it comes to colour and the Arabs (poor man’s Arab with a fetish for pale women) but not when it comes to the culture, religion or race.
Vidhi just quipped that what Arundhati Roy is to Hinduism I am to Islam. Like Ms. Roy, who is partially Hindu, I’m partially “in the Muslim fold” so my criticisms carry an added sting for many Muslims (especially as I’m such a passionate defender of Islamicate culture).
Shafique, in his comments, implied that at least religious Muslims are honest about the basis for their world view unlike say liberal Muslims like Mehdi Hasan who want to eat their cake and cut it.
It is my increasingly gripe with my atheist Hindus who try to provide an intellectual basis for many of their positions. Everyone is loyal to their tribe and it’s good to be honest about that.
Yes atheist intellectual Hindus, who are not post-modern, will always have a problem with the Mughals because they are Muslim. It’s better to acknowledge that bias rather than square a circle and somehow claim otherwise.
North Indians Hindus (the online variants) are particularly communal rather than regional; they harp on about the Marathas rather than the Mughals because the former are Hindus/Brahmins and the latter were Muslims.
It’s ok to love your tribe; I’m super-guilty of that and I freely acknowledge that if I were not what I am I may in fact see the Turanian triangle as an axis of evil rather than the seed of a new world order.
For me Nehru was no great secularist nor was he a “partisan” of some Mughal culture as people love to claim. When it came down to it his side was squarely Hindu (like Gandhi). QeA & Allama Iqbal May have been delusional, cynical and rapacious but at least they were honest; they found for the “Muslim cause.”
There is no greater proxy for “communalism”’ in the Indo-Gangetic belt than language. Nehru had no especial love for the Urdu language nor did he protect it or advocate for it.
There is nothing wrong with that but to somehow assert that he could speak (and lead) undivided India is laughable. FWIW it’s worth I’m against Partitions (I couldn’t make myself vote for Brexit as Unity is such an important concept) but while I have many issues with Pakistan (especially with its espousal of the abhorrent Muslim religion); I cannot forget it is the Urdu-language state. India appropriates Urdu but does not embrace instead focussing on its sickly creation that is the Hindi language.