Please keep the other posts on topic. Use this for talking about whatever you want to talk about.
The survey now has 160 responses. Below the fold I’ve summarized the results.
50% South Asian, 45% white/European. The balance is a bit greater than 5% since some people chose multiple ethnicities.
65% in North America. The balance is split between Europe, Australia, the UK, and India. This is different from Google Analytics. In the last 90 day’s s traffic from India is about 2/3rd traffic from North America in terms of total. I suspect Indian users on their phones and are less likely to fill in a survey.
95% of readers are university educated. 50% have graduate degrees.
About 25% of readers are Christian. About 30% are Hindu. 6% were Muslim. 5% Jewish. Most of the balance were not religious and indicated so.
17% of readers were theists. 16% were deists. 28% admitted toward an agnostic perspective, while 39% were admitted, atheists.
Politically around half the respondents were about the center. The rest exhibited various ideologies, with libertarianism the most common.
About 25% of readers have no opinion on Hindu nationalists, while the rest were evenly split (to various degrees of intensity). It is notable that 5 out of 154 who responded to this question identify as a Hindu nationalist.
Half of the respondents never common. Another 25% rarely. 17% sometimes and 9% often.
85% have done the deed. The remaining 15% is evenly split between being proud of being unicorn riders and being incels.
Even split between married and unmarried. 60% don’t understand Hindi/Urdu, while 1/3rd do. The remaining understands some.
50% gave English as their mother tongue (I did so, though I was not fluent in English my first five years of life,). 45% of people who gave South Asian languages were the four southern Dravidian ones.
Finally, <<<you people>>>…